Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Does God Have A Place In Your Healing?

Just because you are Jewish doesn't necessarily mean that you practice Judaism. I thought it would be important for survivors who are observant and survivors who aren't to communicate. Why don't we ask questions of each other?

For those who have a solid background in Judaism, how does God enter into your healing?

For those who aren't have never thought about their Jewish identity, what is your perception of spirituality? Is it a part of your healing process? If so, how?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea about God. I like to travel, and spending times in the mountains is one of the most healing thing I can do. I guess that's how I'm spiritual. I have no idea if God is in those mountains?

February 24, 2005 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only feel attuned with God in nature and through music. Would very much like to join a religious community, but too wary and nervous to do so.

February 24, 2005 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel connected spiritually when I do art, and am in nature. I also have my concerns about a religious community. How do you know if one is safe?

February 24, 2005 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home