Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Joys Of Having A Fan Club

rabbik.jpg (8583 bytes)I guess I should feel honored that I have my own personal harasser/stalker.

My harasser must be think I'm doing a good job at advocating for Jewish Survivors of Sexual abuse and Sexual Assault. If I wasn't he would be ignoring me and my blog.

Today my e-mail account was hacked into. I never store anything there. I wanted to let everyone know I have a new e-mail address.

My guess is that the assailent must be the individual who has nothing better to do but stalker/hacker The Awareness Center's board of directors (including Vicki Polin), and the survivor who runs the blog: Rabbinic Sexual Misconduct Survivor.

My guess it's the one and only famous rabbi who lives in Boca Raton.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, I'd like to thank the Academy who voted for me.

I think I'll cry.

Go on, tell some more lies Vicki.

Why not tell everyone you violated your terms of service of your account.

And, I have a confirmation from Yahoo that you did.

So they shut you down.

Boo Hoo.....

February 28, 2006 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like the hacker thinks we can be scared off with such juvenille tactics. We will not be intimidated. We will continue to do this work that is so important to us: advocate for survivors of sexual abuse and take steps to prevent offenders from hurting others.

March 01, 2006 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So called "Rabbi" Kilstien is a dangerous man, who loves to play with peoples minds. I have recently become aware of this mans actions in regards to the Tendler case. I know have know this man and his actions for a long period of time. His consoling and rabbinical practices are self serving, never with the person who needs help. It is indeed Tsvi who needs counseling and halachic guidance.

May 10, 2006 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home