Saturday, September 30, 2006

Message from the Son-In-Law of Rabbi Eliezer Eisgrau

The image “http://www.theawarenesscenter.org/Eisgrau.jpeg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.The image “http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/5068/rosie.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Rabbi Eliezer Eisgrau


Message from the Son-In-Law of Rabbi Eliezer Eisgrau
For a long time, I have been subject to intimidation through my Rabbis and Rabbis who know me because I refuse to tell my wife to shut up. They have been pressured to pressure me. Some of them gave into pressure. I don't have a relationship with some of them anymore. It's hard to find a rabbi with both a strong backbone and competence, but they are out there.

When molesters are molesting and their friends are protecting them, they believe in their own power to dominate the victim. That's part of their pathology. But occasionally they miscalculate. They run into people who can't be bought off or intimidated. They run into people who do not negotiate with terrorists. They quickly go from the all-controlling to people who have limited possibilities when faced with victims who don't play the victim forever. Then they try to control the victim harder. They threaten and ostracize and do vicious things. They may have started out as religious, but they end up conspirators.
  • How can they be such hypocrites?
  • Are they so full of their own power-trip that they are in denial?
  • Are their hearts hardened like Pharoah?
  • Do the molesters and their protectors know the extent of their sins?
  • Are they sorry?
  • Do they even doubt themselves ever as normal human beings do?
I don't care. It's not my job to figure them out. They won't get any mercy from me.

These molesters in the religious community will preserve themselves over all else. They don't have the ability to sacrifice for what is right, and neither do their Rabbis and friends in politics. They spend their days in anger and fear and panic. They are bluffing when they try to intimidate. Their ability to control is largely an illusion. Their arms only stretch so far. The conspiracy never can maintain itself. Ask the Catholic Church. Ask Woodward and Bernstein. People who go on the record and do the right thing are always around to talk about it later, and the perpetrators end up disgraced and above all, it's the conspiracy that ends up being the biggest sin.

The people in Baltimore whose names you can find on the blogs, who tried to intimidate my wife and me, did not calculate that we could possibility be stronger than they are. But our histories have made us very strong. We've been through more than they have. There are more names and more stories. There is more information that they don't want to get out. And I have it written down. And it will come out. And any new stunt they try and pull against me will also by publicized.

As victims of abuse, we have many options and choices and weapons. We will not back down and we hold many cards. We are sleeper cells waiting for the right time to fight. With patience and strength and intelligence we will prevail. The ultimate justice comes from God and he's on our side. The Torah and the Prophets rail against corruption and in the end of days, the evil people will not be able to camouflage themselves within the good people. So sayeth the Prophets. The Baltimore establishment made an Orphan out of my wife. God does not excuse that.

Embolden yourselves. Do not stay silent. Surround yourself with support. It's your turn. Write down the names and dates and stories and keep them. This is part of your arsenal. Find organizations, lawyers, police, websites, rabbis, politicians, leaders and donors. Find yourself a synagogue with decent and upstanding people who don't fall for their tricks. They might not be the same crowd you are used to, but there is only one hashgafa, the hashgafa of truth, the hashgafa of integrity. This is the hashgafa of Isaiah. This is the hashgafa of the Torah.

They will do anything to keep you from talking, but once you talk they can't do anything, and once you're beyond their web of influence, they can't do anything. Wait for the right time. And do not fear. It's their turn to be afraid.

- Husband of Daughter of Eisgrau
FYI - You might be interested in reading this too: Bullying, Intimidation, Extortion Attempts - Advocating for Survivors of Sexual Violence

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the husband of the Eisgrau daughter,

Thank you so much for speaking out. Your words are extremely important. I'm in a similar situation with another offender. I'm going to talk to my wife and see if she will let me follow your lead.

September 30, 2006 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time we organize a rally in front of rabbi hopfer's shul. I think it's time for our voices to be heard. I'm sick and tired of the way they do their best to cover up cases in this community. We can get media attention. If they could do it for the Ohana case we can do it for sexual abuse of children in our community too. If anyone's interested say so. I don't want to do this on my own.

Look at the list
1. eisgrau
2. eiseman
3. shapiro
4. fleischman
5. menken


what other ones am I forgetting?

September 30, 2006 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very true and you are right to follow your path for justice and a fight please never give up on. Let no one betray you and hear your cry. keep fighting, keep fighting. They will make you feel less of a human at times and the powerful lawyers who will be paid by there insurance company to abuse you more and put fear in you more will fall if you do not let them win. Justice Seeker in Las Vegas--

September 30, 2006 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Son-in-Law of Eisgrau,

This is one of the best, most powerful things I have read. What you wrote helps to empowers me.

I've been going through the same thing. I thought I was the only person going through this.

Thanks for letting me know I"m not alone!

September 30, 2006 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know I'm now one of your biggest fans.

Thank you for writing this!

September 30, 2006 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear anonymouses,

Thanks for your support. I look forward to the day when it's their names who have to be obscurred and not ours.

Hopefully we will meet again.

-

October 01, 2006 4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your courage and integrity are a shining example to us all.

October 01, 2006 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I have been extremely depressed lately because of what's been going on in my town.

Thank you for the courage to write this and share it with the world. My husband and I should be doing the same exact thing.

October 01, 2006 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Eisgrau's son-in-law:
You are to be commended for your stand against the corrupt establishment that has forsaken you and your wife. May Hashem grant you and your family the continued strength to fight these people and finally bring some peace to your dear wife.

November 12, 2006 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home